Scripture Text: Psalm 107
A. THE CALL TO PRAISE THE LORD.
1) We are to give thanks to the Lord.
2) We are to exalt the Lord before the people.
B. THE CAUSE TO PRAISE THE LORD.
1) Because of WHO HE IS (His Character).
2) Because of WHAT HE DOES (His Deeds).
C. THE CHALLENGE TO PRAISE THE LORD.
1) To praise the Lord is to be WISE.
2) To praise the Lord is to behold His GREAT AND UNFAILING LOVE.
Therefore, the only way we can turn things around in our life today is to believe that God is GOOD and He has a PLAN and PURPOSE for our life. And the first step to experience God’s divine intervention in our present situation is to PRAISE Him. For to PRAISE the Lord is to TRUST the Lord! Therefore, today we can either PRAISE the Lord or BLAME Him. The choice is yours. God Bless!
Delivered by Dr. Val Natcher at Emmanuel Church Ministries Internatonal last Sept 26, 2010