Welcome to DivineThirst.comGod himself has set eternity in our hearts. This divine thirst, can only be quenched by the Living Water, the Lord Jesus Christ, who is also the Living Word.
It is essential to drink deeply and daily from this fountain of life, regularly and as often as possible. Our prayer is that the name of Jesus Christ will be glorified in this site. May you be edified and encouraged to seek God more and more!
We welcome your comments!
Dee and Eden Quirino
- Go with God’s Presence
- Go with God’s Plan
- I Do, Take Two
- Will You Marry Me?
- My Superhero
- Praying for the Sick
- An Edifying Vocabulary – What’s Comes Out of the Mouth Manifests What’s In the Heart
- Mountain-Moving Prayer
- When You Think You’ve Got Every Reason to Complain
- Reflecting About Endings……2016?
- Forever Grateful for 2016
- Seven Prayers You Cannot Miss Praying in Your Lifetime
- Prayer is NOT….
- Becoming A Great Commission Christian
- E-Group: Living an Evangelistic Life
- E-Group: I Will Build My Church
- E-Group: God’s Tool for Evangelism
- The Fellowship of the Church
- Instruction in the Word
- Experiencing God’s Love
Ads by Google
- Courtship and Marriage
- Evangelism/Great Commission
- Expressions of Worship
- Faith and Faithfulness
- Glorious Hope
- Parenting Journey
- Personal Testimonies
- Personal Walk with the Lord
- Scriptural Reflections
- Sunday Messages
Category Archives: Personal Testimonies
The best time to start with daily powerful devotions is today. God is speaking to you. God loves you. God wants you to respond to His call with a spiritual journal. I will repeat what I wrote earlier in a different way. Journaling, daily for at least an hour, has made a profound effect in my life in my response of desiring to intimately walk with God. There is no greater joy than a life of simple and pure devotion to Christ. A spiritual journal, may just be that turning point, for you to indeed experience a life to the full as God planned for you all along Continue reading
September 1, 2010 = Wednesday (10:35AM-11:25AM) (4:33PM-4:41PM) (5:41PM-6:02PM) (8:10PM-8:51PM) Thank you Lord – most of the things You are teaching me are now applied in my life! WORSHIP “Teach me Your ways” “No eye has seen” “Lord I lift … Continue reading