Welcome to DivineThirst.comGod himself has set eternity in our hearts. This divine thirst, can only be quenched by the Living Water, the Lord Jesus Christ, who is also the Living Word.
It is essential to drink deeply and daily from this fountain of life, regularly and as often as possible. Our prayer is that the name of Jesus Christ will be glorified in this site. May you be edified and encouraged to seek God more and more!
We welcome your comments!
Dee and Eden Quirino
- Go with God’s Presence
- Go with God’s Plan
- I Do, Take Two
- Will You Marry Me?
- My Superhero
- Praying for the Sick
- An Edifying Vocabulary – What’s Comes Out of the Mouth Manifests What’s In the Heart
- Mountain-Moving Prayer
- When You Think You’ve Got Every Reason to Complain
- Reflecting About Endings……2016?
- Forever Grateful for 2016
- Seven Prayers You Cannot Miss Praying in Your Lifetime
- Prayer is NOT….
- Becoming A Great Commission Christian
- E-Group: Living an Evangelistic Life
- E-Group: I Will Build My Church
- E-Group: God’s Tool for Evangelism
- The Fellowship of the Church
- Instruction in the Word
- Experiencing God’s Love
Ads by Google
- Courtship and Marriage
- Evangelism/Great Commission
- Expressions of Worship
- Faith and Faithfulness
- Glorious Hope
- Parenting Journey
- Personal Testimonies
- Personal Walk with the Lord
- Scriptural Reflections
- Sunday Messages
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Matthew 28:1-20 Jesus Has Risen 1 After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. 2 There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of … Continue reading
Acts 5: 17-42 The Apostles Persecuted 17 Then the high priest and all his associates, who were members of the party of the Sadducees, were filled with jealousy. 18 They arrested the apostles and put them in the public jail. … Continue reading
Matthew 16: 13-20 Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah 13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” 14 They replied, “Some say John … Continue reading