Welcome to DivineThirst.comGod himself has set eternity in our hearts. This divine thirst, can only be quenched by the Living Water, the Lord Jesus Christ, who is also the Living Word.
It is essential to drink deeply and daily from this fountain of life, regularly and as often as possible. Our prayer is that the name of Jesus Christ will be glorified in this site. May you be edified and encouraged to seek God more and more!
We welcome your comments!
Dee and Eden Quirino
- Go with God’s Presence
- Go with God’s Plan
- I Do, Take Two
- Will You Marry Me?
- My Superhero
- Praying for the Sick
- An Edifying Vocabulary – What’s Comes Out of the Mouth Manifests What’s In the Heart
- Mountain-Moving Prayer
- When You Think You’ve Got Every Reason to Complain
- Reflecting About Endings……2016?
- Forever Grateful for 2016
- Seven Prayers You Cannot Miss Praying in Your Lifetime
- Prayer is NOT….
- Becoming A Great Commission Christian
- E-Group: Living an Evangelistic Life
- E-Group: I Will Build My Church
- E-Group: God’s Tool for Evangelism
- The Fellowship of the Church
- Instruction in the Word
- Experiencing God’s Love
Ads by Google
- Courtship and Marriage
- Evangelism/Great Commission
- Expressions of Worship
- Faith and Faithfulness
- Glorious Hope
- Parenting Journey
- Personal Testimonies
- Personal Walk with the Lord
- Scriptural Reflections
- Sunday Messages
Monthly Archives: April 2010
The Bible clearly teaches that we are saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8,9). Grace means God’s love has been poured out in our heart through Jesus. And grace in our life teaches us to love god and empowers us to live a life of giving. Continue reading
Therefore, a major key to a strong and a victorious faith is a consecrated life. If we, corporately as a church or individually as a believer, are to experience growth and power in our walk with the Lord, then , this is the time to consecrate our heart even our life to our Lord Jesus Christ. Continue reading
As a pastor’s kid, I have been there and done that. Strictly speaking, I may be classified as a specialist in terms of total ministry exposure. What changed my life was the realization that ministry exposure is absolutely different from ministry involvement. Continue reading